It is especially designed for the insects called B.P.H. ( Brown Plant Hopper ) in paddy crops, which flght against B.P.H. which provides more resistance to the pests.
- Leaves turn to yellow and later brownish.
- Hopper burn.
- Presence of honeydew and sooty molds at the basal parts.
- More severe during panicle initiation stage.
Methods For Use :
- For excellent results, it is compulsory to target the insect at the basal part, of the plant as the population of B P.H is maximum near the lower shoot,Spary 300 ml Paddiyan per acre in 150-200 ltr. of water.
- Spary 300 ml Paddiyan per acre in 150-200 ltr. of water.