Carbonil is a carbon rich soil conditioner which is very much required for the maintenance of the soil structure to maintain good soil profile for maximum agriculture productivity.
- It balances carbon content in the fields on a regular basis.
- It maintain the C:N Ratio in the soil.
- It maintain the pH of the soil.
- It enhances the root’s growth,number of grains / flowers / fruits per plant.
- It increases the yield both by quality and quantity.
- 20kg / acre for all the crops.
- For Orchards 250gm / Plants based on the age of the tree.
- FoPaddy, Sugarcane, Tomato, Chilli, Brinjal, Potato, Peas, Pulses and other vegetables.